Tuesday, July 15, 2008

new song

We haven't had a new song post in a bit. So I have been having a high fidelity moment today.

Dick: I guess it looks as if you're reorganizing your records. What is this though? Chronological?
Rob: No...
Dick: Not alphabetical...
Rob: Nope...
Dick: What?
Rob: Autobiographical.
Dick: No fucking way.

I was having a very ADD moment online. click here, click here, that brings me here, etc. etc, etc, on and on until I came to a site that mentioned nanci griffith. That reminded me of a fantastic stage manager I worked with. He was great. As a gift he gave me a nanci griffith CD. This particular song (written by julie gold) was something she song in response to the 9/11 attacks.

So as a thank you to B for being so great and patient with me during my first ASM experience at the Arts center, I bring you nancy griffith.

No comments: