Friday, May 25, 2007

I can finally update!!!







So a couple weeks back I got to go to Webs with Becca It was great, and here are some of pictures to prove it.


Of course, we have the bag picture:


Also, here is the cascade fixation that I am going to use to make
http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring07/PATTvictoria.html">Victoria href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjwa4Q9ywXDy1HJjPpC1RMDQg68z4ZSIRnG8hqmPC4X004FePjnV8r0Oxlmqe5PA5m07kdc4SGHYBIzvssIGJCVcMklEmL4fqnEsS09kEgqstpqy0p7VgE_m7zAq02Dq5vHUDQij9hopWY/s1600-h/STP60296.JPG">



I am really looking forward to getting that project started. I think I am also going to make a spa set out of









Also, here is some great baby yarn.


Dont you just love the colors. I know that I do. THey aren't super pastelly, and I love them.


Well, I am sorry it has taken me so long to post. I am currently at PSF for the summer, and don't have the most consistant internet access. I will post as much as possible.


love to all.

2 comments:

Gloria Quincy said...

The new yarn looks excellent! I went to WEBS last week, and it was so much fun.

Nea said...

You've been tagged, look at my blog ladyneaknitsalot.blogspot.com to see the rules.
Also I'll be sending your letter in a couple weeks when I get a chance to pick up new stamps.