Wednesday, August 15, 2007

soooo much going on

So I am happily settled in my new apartment. WEll, I wouldn't exactly say settled, but I would say happily in my new apartment. Pictures later, once I actuall un pack. THe rive was uneventful and quick.

I made my first official meal for myself (pasta, meat sauce, and a diet coke with whiskey) It was wonderful.

Yesterday I went to the Farmhouse Yarn sale and it was wonderful. I showed amazing restraint. And since Becca and I brought a new guest, I got a wonderufl free gift. It is great.

I will totally post pictures, I promise. I think I am going to forgo upacking till tomorrow evening, I think I am actually exausted, and going to enjoy my brand new tub of my own, with a great new colorful shower curtain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woo-hoo!! Post pictures soon!