Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wow, it has been awhile, lots to update

So last weekend was becca's baby shower (see other posts for pics, they are great and cute). It was a whirlwind trip to CT, but I did get to get my favorite apples so that made me very happy.

I started a new job this week. Yes, it is true.I have put school on hold for right now to hopefulyl have a nice stable job at The Turnage Theater The theater is inWashington, NC. I am the box office manager. I am really excited. It is a lot of new challenges for me, and I think it is exactly what I have been looking for. Also, guess what folks. Betsy has health insurance. that is correct. I can get sick and everything. Still can;t get a cavity, but I can get sick. I am psyched.

Right now I am at the library posting, and it doesn;t like putting in pictures the way that I would like, so I will be posing the pics in separate posts, bhope you don't mind. You can also go to myflickr page and see them that way.

Ooh, and anyone who woudl liek to tell me what happened at the end of greys, I would be most apreciative. I taped it, but I lost the last 5 minutes I think. BOOO HIISSSS. it was good though.

okay, that is it for me, posting picture fun for you to see.

love to all.

B

1 comment:

Jen said...

George said "I Love You Too" EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) I need to remember to just tape the show after greys so that I know that I get the end of greys because I was PISSED i missed the end too and had to find out online!