Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Works in Progress

This has been a really busy fall in so many ways. I realize that is no excuse for not posting for so long, but I will take any excuse that I can get at this point.
















This is 4 OZ of Fiber optic yarns days of wine and roses Superwash Merino










This is 4 OZ of gnomespun 4 oz Wensleydale combed top in the Amethyst Shadows Colorway










This is 4 oz Jacob carded roving in the Meet me at Midnight Colorway.












And Finally (this was actually the first Rhinebeck purchase)



Fiberlady.com 100% bamboo in the Very Berry Colorway
























Now I just need someone to give me a spinning lesson. I have inquired with three different shops and none of them have contacted me. This is quite frustrating.

Next post, YARN!!!

No comments: