Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Motor Baby Bunting

Motor Baby Bunting:
Book: Interweave Knitted Gifts Irresistible Projects to make and give
Yarn: Wool Ease Thick and Quick
Needles: 11 1/2


This is a fantastic pattern. I loved knitting it. This is for a friend who is due in Late January/early February. I gotta give this girl some credit. She does not want people calling her constantly asking if the baby has been born yet, she would rather not tell people her actual due date. And Guess what, it is working.

I used lion brand think and quick yarn.

I am particularly proud of the hood. I did a three needle bind off at the top of the hood. On the back of the hood there are increases, the white yarn made this fantastic pattern. I am really happy.

The only thing that I have to work on is my seaming. I would like that to be better. It works for this project and for the most part I am pleased with that.


This is a wonderful quick knit for any baby shower. I love it. I will totally knit this pattern again.



No comments: