Thursday, January 31, 2008

Well, I have not fallen off the earth

Really hard to update when I don't have internet at home. ALso tough when I have been so busy at work that I barely have time to breathe. But it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Aside from the boss, work is great. I like what I am doing so that is a good thing.

I have updated my 101 things to do blog, not much going on other than that. In knitting world I did come into a yarn stash windfall. Before christmas I was given a bag of yarn, mostly acrylics, but great for charity knitting. THen when I went shopping with becca over christmas she kindly gave me some of the freebies that she got from CT yarn and wool. Which is happy. THEN, I got back from christmas and one of my board members gave me a computer moniter box filled with single skeins of yarn. Can you say baby knitting and charity knitting, and blanket squares OH MY. It is crazy. I am so excited.
I will post some pics this weekend, I promise. I am also, in my spare time, taking a photo shop class. It is a blast. Using Lorelai as a model is great.

No comments: