Thursday, November 29, 2012

PatPat's Hats 2nd Annual donation

I can't believe it, I am sitting here making arrangements for our second donation to Yale new Haven hospital for PatPat's Hats . I am doing this because of the kindness of people around me. Some of the people are family, some are friends, some are complete strangers. Whoever they are, these people have ensures that I was able to supply children with warmth.

We have been able to donate over 1500 hats this year!!1 We have reached out to hospitals, individual children, private organizations, and people affected by Hurricane Sandy in both New Jersey and Staten Island.

People come up to me and thank ME for what has been done. I guess I'm modest, maybe too modest. I know it was my idea, but I this wouldn't have happened if people like YOU hadn't kept this going!!!

So, if you are thinking about sending us some hats, get those hats in the mail!!!!

You can send your hats to:

PatPat's Hats
PO Box 318
westbrook, CT
06498


No comments: