Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wingspan Wedneaday

Okay, I know I've been gone for awhile, we'll discuss that later. But guess what? I, like many others on Ravelry, have made a wingspan!!!


I love it. I intend to revisit this pattern again. Next time if I use a sock yarn, I'll use smaller needles. While some like the design aspect of the "short row holes" I'm not a huge fan.

You all know me, I'm a sucker for ANYTHING with short rows, I think they are fabulous.

So much has been happening for me from a "fiber" perspective. I attempted ignitecraft Boston, Fiber Camp 2013, I completed holiday knitting, I signed up for my first Craftsy classes, I'm working in my 2013 knitting queue, I finished an afghan in less than 12 months, and PatPats Hats is going AMAZINGLY well.

But that will come later. Today you can enjoy my pretty pretty wingspan made out of line and violet intentions yarn (yup, you remember lime and violet don't you?)

Happy to be back blogging. Sorry for the lack of links, this is a mobile post.





1 comment: