Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekend WIP

The other day I was wandering around in Salem, and I saw some dresses hanging outside a Boutique. Normally I wouldn't have wandered in, but a dress stood out to me, AND it was on sale!!!!!!!

I grabbed the dress to wear to my cousins wedding in June. So of COURSE I need to knit something to wear with it.


I chose the grey yarn and the peach. The Peach is Ella Rae Rimini I got this in one of the Webs Grab bags recently (FYI, treat yourself to one of these sometime, it's TOTALLY work it) 

The grey goes back into blogger/podcast lore….. who remembers Lime and Violet? ? ? The Grey yarn is from their Intentions collection. I'm fairly confident that this is Friendship  .

So, now to find the perfect pattern. I came across this simple chevron shawl called Chevrolette, and so far so good. It moves quickly, and it's working well with both colors. I started working on it over drinks, appetizers, and cocktails with Nutmegknitter 










No comments: