Thursday, May 1, 2014

Throwback Thursday - when was the last time YOU knit a Clapotis

I was looking through my project page, and it was sort of neat to remember those past projects. So I've decided to start "Throwback Thursday" project style.

Who remembers the Clapotis ? I've knit it twice, and probably cast it on about 4 or 5 more times.

I really loved knitting this project. I remember the fear of dropping the stitches for the first time. I was Terrified that the entire project would completely unravel. Who drops stitches on Purpose!!!!!!!

I also love who received these projects. I gave my first Clapotis to my aunt Christine. My aunt Christine is the other knitter in the family. I remember watching her knit a Beautiful fisherman's sweater while we took a ferry over the Prince Edward Island, Canada.

I knit this project out of Bamboo cotton.


The next one I knit was for my sister Rebecca for her baby shower. For some reason, I do not have a picture of that shawl in my projects (WHAT!!!) But it is really beautiful. I'll find a pic sometimes for you. 

So, what are your #throwbackthursday projects? Why did you love working on it? 






No comments: