Friday, March 2, 2018

Memory is a Crazy thing - When Sand and Water came on ER

On a daily basis I forget many things. I forget to take my iron pill, I lose my car keys, I forget my wallet with my train pass.

At the same time, certain memories come back so vividly it's crazy.

I have been binge watching ER, and I knew a certain episode would come up eventually. Tonight it happened. Tonight it was the episode called "Sand and Water."

I don't just remember this episode, I remember where I was when I saw this episode. I was living in High Point, North Carolina. It was the time of Napster. I watched the episode and I immediately went online to find the song. I went to wok the next day and my boss told me more about Beth Neilson Chapman. I wanted to know more about this artist.

I remember everything about the first time I watched this episode.

Now if I could just manage to find my keys

No comments: