Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Okay, back on this planet

So the past few weeks have been, shall I say. . . . Okay, yeah they have been ridiculously busy. A few FO's to show off. First things first.
This is a Harry potter Scarf (DUH) and here it is, pleasantly modeled by my favorite seven year old.
I am really happy with how it came out. Now for the next bit of cuteness.
Be prepared, this is WAY Cute
I know, they are just too cute for words. I made them for my cousin who is due in April. Can't wait to see these on the little one.
Okay, now for the really big news, the theatreknitter is joining the ranks of pet owners, just check him out.
He is certainly tall (no that is not a short counter)
And totally handsome




And Very curious. He spent a lot of time at this door trying to figure out what was going on behind it. I am hoping to get him Thanksgiving weekend. We shall see. I can't wait. I am really looking forward to it.

Oh, and back on a knitting note. A few weeks back I got home after an OBNOXIOUS day at work, and in my mail box was the coolest package ever.



It is a Yarn Bouquet. It is from knitrella I think. Of course, it was ordered from me by none other than becca It is AWSOME. I think I may even make socks out of it. I found it even cooler that the card was handwritten. It is a bad picture, but I will show it anyway


I won't even bother getting into work right now, it is too hectic to discuss. Just crazy, but hopefully getting better. I promise to post more as the holidays get closer. wish me luck with Hagrid, Oh yeah, that is the cats name. How cool is that. Anyway, I have not officially been approved by the agency yet, so wish me luck.





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hagrid is cute - hope it works out - then you'll be able to stashbust and make knitted kitty toys / beds / etc. Those "sneakers" are adorable!