Friday, November 23, 2007

WIP's/FO's

Okay, so I finished a hat (used the garter brimmed hat pattern from LMKG) I used lumpy bumpy from Farmhouse YArns. I also finishe done Calorimetry and I am almost finished with 1/2 of a fetching. Her eis the problem, my hands hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really would like to have 2 pairs of fetching (still trying to decide which yarn I should use for the other) and one more calorimetry.

I will post pictures tomorrow, when I am really playing with my camera taking pictures ofHagrid. I was supposed ot bring him home today, but alass, his foster mom is sick and did not come inot work today.

I have been spending the bulk of hte day watching Next Top Model and SVU, it has been great.

If you are reading htis blog, and think something that has been finished might be for you, well. . . You will just have to wait. I will be posting some finished objects, but you will have to live in suspense until the big day.

Still waiting on word from nutmeg knitter as to the arrival of the little one. I have wagers placed on Sunday, as that is the wedding anniversary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And the word is: wait.
gah, we're still waiting around. The kiddo is still kicking about my insides. Saw VIK yesterday and she gave it a good talking to, so maybe that will help.
P.S. Anniversary #3 is on Monday, not Sunday :)