Monday, February 18, 2008

okay, so something else off the list

Well, I got my hearing tester, it was on the list. It is fine. I have not lost any more hearing, that is a happy. THough i have to go back next week for some test that is a mile long where they are going to stick probes around my eyes to measure my eye movement to see why I am having issues with dizziness. Not gonna lie, and don't mean to wine, but I am nervous. Every health issue i have had in my life has pretty much always gone back to my ears for some reason or another. Now they are telling me it is something else, and htey don't know what it is. Not to mention, I know I have health insurance, but it is still $50 a pop every time I step through the door.

So yeah, a little nervous, but I am sure it iwll all be fine. It always is. I am EXHAUSTED right now. We had a huge thunder storm last night, I could not sleep it was so loud, and hte cat doesn't like them either. Then I yelled at him because i couldn't get back to sleep. I felt bad. Now does anyone wonder why I don't want kids. I yell at a cat during a thunder storm, seriously that is just mean.

Okay, love to all. THanks for understanding my pain today.




OOOO, and betsy does the happy dance... I am definitly going to hilton head for easter. I have a place to stay. All I have to do is drive. I am SOOO excited. I need a few days away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do not feel bad. I have yelled at Jackson on sunny days, at night, during rain and snow. I can't speak for cats, but dogs don't hold grudges. :) Good luck with the doc!