Sunday, April 20, 2008

movie meme

Okay, so I have seen this a couple of times and I like it.


1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie (or get them out of your capacious memory).
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.


1. Our love fern! You let it die!
No, honey, it's just sleeping. Andrea with How to loose a Guy in 10 Days

2. You got your freshmen, ROTC guys, preps, J.V. jocks, Asian nerds, Cool Asians, Varsity jocks Unfriendly black hotties, Girls who eat their feelings, Girls who don't eat anything, Desperate wannabes, Burnouts, Sexually active band geeks,
[a picture of herself and Damian come on screen] the greatest people you will ever meet, and the worst. Beware of plastics Jennifer with Mean GIrls

3. I don't want diamond sunbursts, or marble halls. I just want you. Jennifer with Anne of Avonlea

4. What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music? Rebecca with High Fidelity

5. See that's all I want to do Billy-Boy. I want to leap of this pier and fly high in the air with hang with the wind and drift through the clouds, and at night, with the Moon full and the sea wild, I meet my lover high on a cliff and we'd swoop down into the ocean and swim all the way touch the bottom up through the dark water and break the surface. Then we'd fly to Jamaica for Pina Colatas... God, I wish I could do that. Jennifer with Stealing Home. She is doing good here folks

6. It's catnip! Just catnip! Jennifer again with the Christmas Toy.

7. You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it. Jennifer with Edward Scissor Hands

8. Chaos was what killed the dinosaurs, darling rebecca with HEathers (SOrry Guys, I had to do an obscure quote, it couldn't be something easy for this movie)

9. just breathe rebecca with Ever After (Greatest moment in the movie by the way_


10. quick, what's the meaning of life.? ( jennifer with St. Elmos fire)

5 comments:

Jen said...

2. Mean Girls.

3. Anne of Avonlea

6. The Christmas Toy

10. St. Elmo's Fire

I know that I know a few others but we'll start with those :)

Anonymous said...

Um, I know the first. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

The rest: I'm lost.

Jen said...

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that #5 is from an episode of QAF but that's not fair because isn't it supposed to be movies?????

Jen said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Now I remember...>Stealing Home :) THat's #5

Becca said...

#4 - High Fidelity (had to look up one thing on this, but I knew what the quote was)

#8 - Heathers...BEST FRIGGIN MOVIE!

#9 Ever After

dude..it's CATNIP! Just Catnip :) I love that movie!!