Tuesday, April 15, 2008

what is keeping me happy right now

Well, since I am in the process of putting out a major fire (no real flames, but problems just the same) What is keeping me happy. . . .

You see, mom told me she got me seasons 3-7. Now the practical Rory side of me said.. . . . "That is cool, I already have seasons 1 and 2" THe complete GG freak, and sometimes Lorelai side of me said "But I relaly want the cool carrying case, and the gilmorisms book, and I really want the whole set" But I resigned myself to the Rory side and waited patiently (not) for my package. I was off yesterday, came into work today, and the little package was waiting for me.

Right after getting the package, my phone at work rang with the sparks that quickly turned into an inferno. Now it seems to be smoldering embers, which will hopefully be completely doused tomorrow.

knitting night tonight!! I started a log cabin for Victory juntion last night. Using super bulky yarn, so it is alreay going quickly. nothing fancy, just done. Blure, red and black.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.