Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sip and Stitch

Wow, I haven't posted in a LOOOONG time, so sorry. SO today, since I am at work and have internet, I will post a lot. Well. . not a lot, but some. SO the wonderful people at the Tipsy Teapot
are great. They let us invade and knit for hours at a time. Of course, most of us usually end up indulging in one of their amazing sweets and usually there is more than one pot of tea on the table. but I digress. SO a couple of weeks ago we were not only knitting, Oh No. . . . .
Now of course We have knitting. I believe this is the start of a beautiful baby ensemble here. Pretty in pink It is just beautiful.






Then, on to crochet. We have an incredible hooker in the group. This is a string grocery bag that she just about completed in 2 hours. How amazing is that. I think we are all going to become hookers at this point.





Then on to drop spindle. bluemoonartistry Got a lesson in drop spindling. It was so great to watch this







Become. . . .










I personally worked on some swifting of yarn.
This is my cotton that I will be using for my central park hoodie. Also included in this shot is some knit picks lace weight, I got it in a trade from an AMAZINGLY patient kikuravelry on ravelry.
Till next week. This has been a wonderful outlet for all of us I think. We are a great group of ladies. We have a college professor, a home schooling mom of 7, another mom who just moved here, a mom of a 2 year old and an 8 year old. . and everything in between. It is so great. Every night we have people coming up to us to ask if they can join us too, it has been great fun.

No comments: