Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Okay, so it has been awhile

It has been awhile since posting, so sorry that I have disappeared.

Well I finished montera. I will have to post some pics for you. I am not thrilled with how it came out. I will wear it, because it is nice and warm, but just not thrilled. I will not give up on sweaters, but just don't think I am meant to be a sweater knitter. i did just purchase Snow White, I am also hoping to case on this. I will not give up yet.

I have started the Curve of Pursuit blanket I LOVE this pattern, it is so fantastic. It is so much easier than it looks, don't let it scare you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


As for socks, I am still in love with Cookie A. She is amazing, I wish I could see in yarn what she sees. She is just brilliant!!!!! I have cast on Glynnis. I think I am going to go through the book in order, because I am just that much of a dork. Though I would also like to knit another pair of monkeys, and also pomotomus.


Currently most of my knitting has been taken over by pink hats. Yes yes yes, lots and lots of pink hats. I feel like they will be going on FOREVER. but not really. This year i am taking part in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer here in Boston. I have been making Pink Mickey ears for our team, the Crew-ka-teers.

They are coming along, and they will be done for the walk. I have to make about 15 hats!!!! can you believe it!!!! It has been fun knitting them, but I think I am just bored. I can't really pick up other knitting, and that has been disappointing.


This weekend I am off to CT sheep and wool with becca. Looking forward to a nice day of yarn and fiber. I am also looking forward to a spinning lesson that I am planning for myself 9it is tough to get it scheduled with work because so many yarn stores close early, but I will get it done)

No comments: