Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yes , I am alive

(Me at 4am)
Hello all,

Well I have not fallen off the face of the earth, really I swear. I have apparently fallen off the face of this blog, but not the earth. The past month has been insane, especially because the move has happened. I will post apartment pictures as soon as I have a bit more unpacked. I will, however, post pictures of the mickey ears.

I did participate in the Boston Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. It was an amazing experience. Our team was the Crew-Ka-Teers and I said that I would make the mickey ears.

This is my Aunt Sue (our Team Leader) and Wendy (The Route Division Leader
One of the Awesome Moto Safety Crew members
Route Clean up (Our Heroes in Green)

More Moto Safety

1 comment:

beth02116 said...

TOTALLY cute pic of you!
Looks like the walk was fun- congrats! ears are adorable.