Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hi, I'm Here!!!!

Hello All,

I can't believe it has been over a month since I post it. I slightly blame it on this little one.


Meet my foster pug Stella. She arrived on July 3rd. I am smitten. It will certainly be tough to give her back to mom when it is time to go home, for now it is great to have a sleeping (shhhhh don't wake her up) pug next to me while I blog.

i have also been getting used to my new commute. I LOVE my new apartment and Salem, MA is fantastic. The commute is not too bad, but I do lose two hours of my day to travel.

I will post more tonight. But just a sneak peak at what you have to look forward too.

Ishbel.


Yarn crawling the North Shore of Boston with Guido.


Victorian Lace today Book Review

And more, more more.
I have been very busy. I have my second ishbel on the needles. i figured out the perfect pattern for felted pink ribbons to sell, AND I am getting ready to cast on the Hemlock Ring as a wedding afghan for my cousin and his fiance.

Yup, I have been busy, just not blogging. Sorry.

Oh, and did I mention that I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be attending the Knitters Review Retreat in November. And I WON it. You can't win if you don't play right? Well I did, and i won. I can't believe it. I do not consider myself to be a luck person and here I am going on a retreat all expenses paid. I can't believe it. i am still pinching myself.

No comments: