Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The North Shore Yarn Crawl --- Pt 1

Seed Stitch - A Fine Yarn.

On Saturday I had the pleasure of a yarn crawl with Guido

This was our route it is amazing just how many shops there are on the north shore alone.

We started the crawl at Seed Stitch a fine yarn

I could not be more happier to live walking distance to this lovely shop. It is just perfect. The first thing I notice in a show is lighting. There has got to be good lighting. The lighting here is PERFECT.
Then there needs to be a place to work. This shop has comfortable chairs, a work table, and lots of space. You can easily wander the store and never bump into people or merchandise.

The staff is helpful and knowledgeable. They had some great yarns that I hadn't seen yet. I got to see the Spud and Chloe yarns. I LOVED the colorways. Just the names were fantastic. They even have Dachshunds. Of course I called nutmegknitter right away. The color is almost an olive green.

This is a really great shop. It is a must visit on the North Shore. Even better. On the same street there is a yarn store, a bead store, a fabric store, and a needlepoint store. Not to mention a fabulous candy/ice cream shop AND a coffee place. It is great.

The store was having a great sale. I was being very well behaved and decided to only get my new Addi's, size 1.
So now that you are done with your blog, would you mind taking me outside? I am trying to be good, but am going to get really annoying in about a minute.

No comments: