Monday, June 3, 2013

Exciting news

So, I guess I've been gone for awhile, not because I've been bored. Work has been crazy, I've been settling into a new church, and I've been working on my shawl to wear to the Tony Awards.

Yup, you heard me correctly, I am going to the Tony Awards!!!

I can't quite believe it myself, but here I am, getting ready to pick up my dress, booking my hotel, and on Saturday morning I head to new York, on Sunday I will be amidst all of the broadway elite. I could have never imagined that this would happen.

So of course I will be wearing a hand knit to the event, duh!

You can check out all of the details on ravelry, sorry I can't upload the pics from the iPad..

 I used kidsilk glamour, and it was amazing. I used the Rowan cravat, scarf, and wrap pattern


 This pattern will be knit again, and it will be lovely. I promise to post as many pictures as possible from the tiny awards.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent news-have a great time!
KnittingKittens