Monday, June 10, 2013

Tony awards part 3 (how I knit in radio city)

Hi all!!

So, more performances.....

Otherwise known as WOW those kids were awesome. So the kids from Annie were fantastic, but this years broadway season is FULL of incredible kids!


Matilda: wow!! I am amazed with the level of performance from those kids. They really were amazing.

A Christmas Story: I love a good tap number, and that was most certainly a good tap number.. Just amazed, so incredible.

Motown: great music, I can imagine audiences are having a fabulous time. That kid playing Michael Jackson? Fabulous!!!!!!

So, we were told we could not bring cameras or phones with us (note to self? "F" that!!!! )

While it was sort of nice to unplug for a few hours, I have no photo proof that I knit at radio city, but I did. Now, you can't see that this knitting is on a pencil, because yeah it is. I left my knitting bag behind at the theatre in Saturday night, and had no backup needles!!! I purchased pencils so I could knit. I wanted something super simple, so I just started the band for a hat. Simple garter stitch, but some special child will get this hat from PatPat's hats, and we will make sure they know that this was knit at the tony awards!!!










No comments: