Saturday, March 8, 2008

So you want something knitting related>>

I can't understand why, this is a knitting blog. Though I do hope you have been enjoying the music. I hope to share more with you here. I love music, all kinds. whatever it is. I also love sharing new music with people.

Well, I have been very busy knitting lately. I finished the clapotis, just have to weave in the dreaded yarn ends. I am giving this to my aunt Christine. She is pretty fantastic, and also a knitter. I have never knit anything for her. It is crazy, everyone that I show this to instantly has to put it on. It is great. I love it. I had a really great ime knitting this. It was a lot of fun. I have to
the yarn was probably hte best part. I used Plymouth Royal bamboo. I just love the fell. Now, I alsohave to put a disclaimer. It does split easily, and does tend to un-ravel a bit. You have to keep an eye on it while you are working with it. The project is great. I can understand why everyone was done it.




I have also gotten quite a bit of knitting done for my charity knitting. I finished one hat for
Hats for Alex and one chemo hat. I think I will keep the chemo hats local, we have a Ronald McDonald house here in Greenville, so I will probably bring them there.










I am also making really good progress on my first blanket for the Victory Junction Gang
I hope they don't mind the black, but I am hoping that I can make some that will appeal to the boys and the older kids as well.

I think I may sew a fabric back onto this, the yarn isn't super soft, but it works, and it was in-expensive.








Knitting meet-up here in NC has been great. We have all have a chance to start getting to know one another, and we have also had some new people join us each time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's your blog, so it can be about whatever you like. Love the clap - it's so nice! The other projects are great too - look at you knitting away!