Thursday, July 17, 2008

meme

Fifty things you didn't know about me. At least I don't think you do.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Oh yes.

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Four about ten years I smoked lots of them. miss it sometimes. not the actual smoke, but the action of it.

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?When I go I am not concerned about the drink, it is all about the tater tots. mmmmmmmmm sonic tater tots.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? yes

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hummels. (Though the Jenny O Turkey dogs aren't bad, and really cheap)

7. Favorite Christmas Song? the little drummer boy.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee

9. Can you do push ups? no

10. Favorite movie? Ever After, St. Elmos Fire.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my necklace (A heart charm from mom and john, the pearl that matches Jen and bec's, and the diamond from dad and Jean that came from boppies ring)

12. Favorite hobby? knitting, singing, photography, hope to add travel to this list when I can afford it, spoiling nieces and nephews.

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Nice to be looked up to, but I think idolized is a rather strong term.

14. Do you have ADD? sometimes I think so, but my sister says no (She is a special ed teacher, she probably can tell)

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Laziness (I can be a big couch potato) not always organized) I can lose my temper pretty easily.

16. Middle name? Marie (After grandma)

17. Three thoughts at this moment: I hope I don't actually get sick, hope to hear about hte job soon,wish the person pulling on the door would pull the correct door instead of peeking htrough the window and tapping lightly in hopes that I will actually respond.

18. Three things you bought yesterday. Coffee, half and half, ice cream.

19. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Coffee, diet coke water.

20. Current worry right now? grandpa, and getting a new job.

21. Current hate right now? don't like hate. current frustration is my financial situation.

22. Favorite place to be? with friends and family.

23. How did you bring in the New Year? I was driving home from CT with HAgrid, went to bed early spent the day unpacking.

24. Where would you like to go? home, the beach, PSF.

25. Name three people who will complete this. NOt sure, jen if she has time, maybe bec.

26. Who's answer do you want to read the most? see 25.

27. What color shirt are you wearing?black top, denim skirt and my girly girl chevron scarf.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? don't know that I ever have, but I think I would find htem slippery.

29. Can you whistle? yes,

30. Favorite color? red

31. Would you be a pirate? Not sure.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? oddly I don't sing in the shower, the car on the other hand is a whole nother topic.

33. Favorite girl's name? Victoria

34. Favorite boy's name? HAven't put much thought into that one.

35.What's in your pocket right now? nothing.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? the video of caleb

37. Best bed sheets as a child? cabbage patch

38. Worst injury you've ever had? rupturing my eardrum or breaking my foot. they are about equal.

39. Do you love where you live? not so much right now.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1

41. Who is your loudest friend? Vik, hands down.

42. How many dogs do you have? none, but I do have a 13 lb cat (best one ever!)

43. Does someone have a crush on you? not that I am aware of, but hey come out of the woodwork if you do.

44. If you could marry a movie actor/actress who would it be? josh groban

45. What is your favorite book? Anne of Green Gables.

46. What is your favorite candy? skittles, twix

47. Who is your favorite sports team? UCONN girls basketball.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? kind of depressing isn't it. I guess how could I ever know. (secret garden) or children of eden

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I hope I am not getting sick OH yeah, I have dunkin donuts coffee, Hagrid I will get your food seriously I have never forgotten to feed you (see, wonder why I think I am add?)

No comments: