Thursday, July 3, 2008

remember when

So back on may 29th I posted this
It was a terrible day at work for me, those are the lyrics to a song by nancy Moran
Now, I had kind of forgotten about the post, but not the song (come on, the song rocks)

So today I was checking my email and I received this.

Nancy Moran has left a new comment on your post "so instead of a work rant.":

Hi Betsy,

Thanks for the post! I just stumbled upon these today. :-)

Musically,
Nancy

Nancy Moran
www.nancymoran.com

Now how cool is that, she could have said "how dare you use my music" She could have made me take the lyrics off the page. But no, she thanked me. How much does that rock, that just makes her SO way cool. Unfortunately I may not get to see her perform at the theatre I currently work at (and the booking was SO my idea) but alass, if anyone has the chance to click here and listen to some great music.

In work news. . . well i have an interview on July 14th in CT at CREC in Hartford. THis is an Arts Magenet High School. I am applying to House Manage and Box Office Manage. It is quite a whirlwind trip, but I am looking forward to it.

Thanks to everyone on plurk for being so supportive.



No comments: