Thursday, May 29, 2008

so instead of a work rant.

Since I have not given you some good music lately. . . I give you some lyrics some lyrics about how I feel today

This is a song written by Nancy Moran

I’m tired of playing games,

I’m tired of telling stories

I’m tired of being everything I'm not

I’m tired of trying to please you

I’m tired of not making money

I’m tired of everything I haven’t got

But honestly I’ve tried

Honestly I’ve listened

And I honestly don’t give a shit what you think of me

Honestly I’m scared

Honestly I’m worried

That this is all there is to life, and all there is gonna be.

I’m tired of not believing

I’m tired of chasing rainbows

I’m tired of chasing everything at once

I’m tired of being nice

I’m tired of being Nancy

I’m tired of being everything you want.

Cause honestly I’m selfish

Stubborn and impatient

And I honestly prefer to be this way

And honestly I want to make millions of dollars

Just so I can piss it all away

I’m tired of all the driving

And I’m tired of all the bull shit

And I’m tired of knowing when to keep my big mouth shut.

I’m tired and I’m cranky and I’m just getting started

Cause I’m tired of kissing every bodies you know what.

Honestly I’ve lied

Honestly the truth is

I don’t think we should be truthful all the time.

Honestly I wonder

Can you honestly

Tell me

That you have been honest all your life

Honestly.

I’m tired of feeling fat

I’m tired of being angry

I’m tired; I’m so tired all the time

I’m tired off all the hate

I’m tired of all the violence

Cause honestly I care

Honestly I love you

And honestly I wish we could all just get along

Honestly I fear that we could be our own destruction

But honestly I hope that I am wrong

Work is just sucking. That is all I can say. I am looking for new work (anyone who knows anyone in Boston that can get me work let me know, I will take what I can get so long as it will pay half the rent (and be on the T line, I would like to be without my car)

okay, so I am trying to find you a great Youtube link which is HYSTERICAL. I will find it and pass it on in a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy,

Thanks for the post! I just stumbled upon these today. :-)

Musically,
Nancy

Nancy Moran
www.nancymoran.com