Tuesday, May 27, 2008

work vent

You have been warned so if you do not want to read this, please don.t Work is getting pretty bad. LAst week I had a performance review, it went fine. In fact, the week went great. Then on Friday an email came to my in box. I read it, thinking it was for me. It wasn't it was for my boss. It was minutes from a meeting where my future here at the company was discussed at length. Needless to say, I am done. It isn't even anger that is making me do this, I just can't trust anyone around me. I am afraid that everything that I say is taken the wrong way, and turned around. I have decided to take some drastic measures, which includes quitting my job. While I may stay down here in NC, there is a possibility I may head up north if the job front allows.

I am sorry to have to vent here, but this is so strange for me. I just had someone standing at my desk whom I normally speak with very openly, and I can't say anything to her. Those of you who know me know that I like to talk. What can I say, I just do. I am afraid to say anything anymore. It is really painful.

No comments: