Friday, May 23, 2008

2 in one day, can you stand it!!!!!!! and a meme

nutmegknitter tagged me - so, stuff about me will have to do until my next post....

The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1) What was I doing ten years ago?
Okay so 1998. I was a junior in college. I had just finished up a year at WCSU. I think that would have been the beginning of my summer at the Goodspeed opera house.
This was a fun summer for the most part. THe work was hard, but the parties were fun. And there were a lot of parties. This would be the summer wher eI learned to drink, and therefore began my love of Tequila. Ah Goodspeed summer camp, what fun.

2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
Watch Grey's anatomy
Watch Ugly Betty
Buy Coffee, milk, and the ingredients for the recipe that elynor sent me so that I can use up my turnip greens form my CSA
Water the garden (I have tomatos growing !!!!!!!!!)
exercise for at least 30 minutes.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Strawberries, pizza, popcorn, chips, pudding, carrots, cucumbers, snickers, cookies, cake, ice cream (a good mix of totally not healthy and healthy, I like moderation)

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel (i'm with you becca)
Open my own Children's theatre company at the Stony Creek Puppet House
Pay off both of my parents houses
Upgrade both of my parents homes so that it is comfortable for guests, small children, and possibly some retrofitting so that they can continue to live their into their later years.
Pay off student loans for myself and my sisters
start college funds for nieces and nephews
Go back to school for . . . . Everything
Travel more
buy lots of yarn
Start a business for my sister (whatever she wants)
Pay for my sister to get her PhD.
Build my step father a shop that is accessible and easy to work in.
Buy my dream car
help my grandfather prepare to sell his home.
help my grandmother find a perfect assisted living facility OR pay for her to have a private room in the facility she is in.
Never worry about money again.

5) Places I have lived:
Guilford, CT; Farmington, ME; Danbury, CT; High Point, NC; Princeton, NJ; Westbrook, CT; Hilton Head, SC; Center Vallley, PA (dude three summers means I lived there); Greenville, NC

6) Jobs I have had:
paid: cashier, baby sitter, ice cream scooper, barrista, retail sales, company manager, stage manage, production manager, child wrangler, creative dramatics teacher, box office Manager, research assistant, medical study participant.

not paid: sister, daughter, step-daughter, niece, cousin, friend, charity knitter, actor, tutor, community theatre technician.

7) Peeps I want to know more about:
piccologirl
rebecca
AMy (cause she has a cute kid too)
baggage (because I have been lurking on her blog for a long time and I find her fascinating)

No comments: