Monday, September 15, 2008

Where have you knit?

You know that cool feature on Facebook the "Where have you been feature" well, I think someone (with more time and who knows more about computers than I) should make a "Where have you knit/crochet? See, How cool would that be, I have knit in some very interesting places

The metro on the way to AlexandriaThe Beach at Pleasure Bay in BostonThe Public Gardens (Sorry, so yarn pics, grrr I got the idea on the way home so I didn't think to take it while I was there)


Anyway, this is what pops into my head while wandering around the city. Of course when I have some where specific to be, I get directions, but I have also discovered that by just "turning left" or "seeing whats' down this street" I have discovered so many things. So that is what I did today, I walked around Boston and enjoyed, what I hope, is he last day of summer for New England. Don't get me wrong, it was 80 degrees, no humidity, just stunning, bit windy, but so wonderful, but I am ready for the fall.

And on that note, I leave you with my day.

1 comment:

MicheleStitches said...

80 degrees and NO humidity??? You had BETTER not be complaining!! What I wouldn't give for some low humidity weather. I am insanely jealous!