Saturday, August 9, 2008

vacation part one

Okay, so this has been a fantastic vacation. I have had the chance to see family, friends, yarn shop, sail, and make some tough decisions. So I will make a couple of posts for you here so that we do not overwhelm those who haven't heard from me in a long time.

So the week started with a trip to PSF . It was the end of season Luau, so it was such a nice time. I got to see some great friends. No shows for me this time, but still a wonderful visit.

Drove home first thing Saturday morning in time to make it to the coisins baby shower (baby due in October) aside from running out of beer (yes we do have beer at baby showers in my family, don't judge you haven't met my family)

The mom to be looks wonderful, and I got a chance to see my aunts, and meet little miss Charlotte Grace. Such a little peanut, and a wonderful baby.

Had some bonding time with the sisters on SAturday evening, then it was off to Boston on Sunday with Jen.

We had a great time visiting the city on Monday. Checked out a couple of yarn stores, and got some WONDERFUL pima cotton at Wolcott and Co. It was great. (I think I am repeating from my last post now, but if you know me. . . I do that a lot)
Minds Eye was closed, but it should be a good visit next time.

Barefoot books is an amazing bookstore in Porter square. It was great. A Must see.


The Farmers market at government center.
So anyway, It was great.
Got to see my uncle Bill for his birthday.

then it was off to home on Tuesday morning.

Okay, have to clean out the car. More later. . . .

No comments: