Monday, January 26, 2009

A great quote for today

So yesterday I was taking a drive up to Mysitc with 2 of my aunts and my mom. I was discussing knitting as we have a large project coming up. My aunt said "WOw, I bet it would be your dream to be able to knit all of the time" Well, of course it would. If I could combine it with my love of theatre, even better. I will settle for lots of free time to knit.

So I was working on my koolhaas in the car (yup, start to finish in three days, who rocks with knititng htis pattern? Oh yes, that is me)

(oops, gotta clean that bathroom mirror)


So today in my EXHAUSTED state I went to pull off my page a days in my Yarn Harlot Calendar.

"Find Something you're passionate about and keep temendously interested in it"

I find this quote even more appropriate today as it is rfom Julia Child. My grandmothers favorite chef. Today I walked to work wearing my Grandmother's pea coat. It couldn't be a more perfect fit. Those of you who know me know that while I am not "extremely" short, I have difficulty finding pants and shirts that are not too long. This coat is the perfect length.



So today, the quote is for you grandma.

No comments: