Friday, March 11, 2016

Thank you!

This will likely be my last post before the race tomorrow, so I wanted to take time to say thank you...

To my family:
Thank you for understanding that sometimes my run is not a "choice", but something that needs to be done. Thank you for tolerating my constant conversations about training.... Even if you didn't want to listen. 

To my coworkers:
- thank you for listening to my whining about sore muscles after a tough morning run. Thank you for covering for me during this much needed vacation.

To my friends:
- thank you for inspiring me to go further

To my inspiration:

To the children who continue to fight, to the children that we have lost. To the families that stand by their loved ones as they battle disease.. Thank you for inspiring me to go one step further.  


No comments: