Sunday, January 28, 2018

knitting monstrosity

I keep my copy of "At Knit's End" on the window sill next to the tub, because I frequently read it while taking a relaxing bath. I find the Stepahnie to be one of the most honest authors that I have eve encountered (she also really helped launch PatPat's Hats to a whole new world).

Last night I came across the Knitting monstrosity. I have about 4 of those in my house. They are taking up residency on needles that I really need for other projects. They are sitting in piles waiting to be noticed. Some of them I may get back to, others I know will never tun into anything so I really should just give up.

One that I hope will not meet it's ugly fate is my Snow WHite. I love the seweater, I love the pattern, I love the yarn. I wanted it to be my christmas sweate but sadly, that was not to be.

So, we shall see. HEre is hoping.

No comments: