Monday, April 9, 2007

Grrrrr classes

So a lot has changed in seven years, most importantly research. you are expected to search for everything on the Internet, and when I was in school if you showed up with something from the Internet you would be laughed at. So, unlike everyone else in my classes, when I find something on the Internet, i am hyper critical of the source and it's value. Why would I use a source that is 9 years old? come on people, that just makes since to me. But when my professor gives us a topics to research that is school organization, and leaves it at that, then is not there for the class when we next meet. . . . and I am actually going to ask a question along the lines of "what exactly do you mean by School organization?"

I know I am not actually expecting a response to this, I will find it, this is just venting. I have already contacted the professor to ask him for some assistance as to what he needs. IT doesn't exactly help when my advisor, and director of the show I am sm'ing, calls to tell me that her Father is in the hospital and she will most likely not be in class tomorrow, and I will have to run the rehearsal. That isn't a problem, I can certainly control that, but that the press is coming on Thursday. I don't do press well. I don't like press. So hopefully everything will be fine by them.

More pictures to post, when I am not writing a grant or doing an annotated bibliography, or putting cues into my script, or. . . . . well you get the point.

off to a leadership meeting.

No comments: