Friday, April 6, 2007

my first post

so here it is. I have given in and now have a blog. There is a lot you will learn about me by reading this, so let me give you a few things so that you have been forewarned.

knitting: i am addicted, obsessed, and fully willing to admit it.I love to knit. I makes me happy, it thrills me, it calms me, it excites me. crazy huh.

church: I am a re-newed catholic. I have been away from the church for a long time, doubting my faith and everything that came along with it. I have no welcomed it into my life with open arms. It is a bit strange for me, but I am enjoying it.

cooking. Love it. I love to cook all sorts of things (but I refuse to make green bean casserole, I hate the stuff). I will admit and I will get into food ruts and eat the same food for about a week at a time (quesadillas and yogurt, I could live on the stuff)

food in general: I love food. I love all food, i love to eat drink and be merry.

friends: my friends are my rocks. there are a few in particular that have seen me through so many things. I love them dearly, and am not quite sure where I would be without them

photography: I am heading out to get my new digital camera. I know finances are not great, I but I have been looking into this purchase for a long time. I want one, and I am getting it. You will see a wonderful photo journal of my life. I look forward to sharing my love of photography with you all.

family: I love them. I love them with all of my heart. I share their sadness, i rejoice in their victories, and I accept them with all of the quirks that come with them. I hope that they think the same of me.

Theater: It is my love, my passion, and my life. I cannot see myself in any other career, I love it.

Teaching: Everything in life is turning into a lesson plan. I see them in everything. I am currently back in school (at age 31) to get my teaching license in (insert surprised face here) theatre. I can't wait to be in the classroom

okay, so those are the major spots in my life that you need to know. I do hope that you enjoy this blog. I hope to share more with you all.

No comments: