Monday, April 30, 2007

It's my last day in this Apartment

YAY!!!!!!!!
SO this is a great apartment, don't get me wrong. I have a GREAT bathroom (little tear at losing that), a nice kitchen, great location, a fireplace, lots of space, and a nice closet .But that is where there really nice things end. Everything else, I am pretty psyched to leave.

The non-communicative roommate: I get the we all want our privacy, but acknowledging the person that you live with is customary. If ONE MORE PERSON takes the single thing (ie: ball of yarn, book, etc) and leave it in a pile on the counter I am going to SCREAM!!!!! My step mother did that while I was living there. Granted, when she did it, she was cleaning the entire kitchen. This one does it, and her crap is still all over. Oh, and let us not forget that she is very particular about the kitchen, but she will leave her crap all over. The worst one, oh this is gross,she comes home with left overs, and leaves them out on the counter instead of putting them in the fridge.

then of course there is the rabbit. I love animals, all animals, but this creature that gets into everything, including burrowing in my box spring. . . .. now that is a problem, and she finds it funny. hey, more power to you if it doesn't bother you that the rabbit has chewed up half of the molding in your house, and scratched up the doors to the point of ruining it. If that is what you want, thats fine. But keep the creature away from my stuff okay.

IT was convenient and affordable, but my very own apartment calls. Well first, it is off to PSF, but then I am living with people that I know and adore. People who will be nice to me, talk to me, watch movies with me, and at the same time, they will leave me alone when I have my door closed. That is great.

well, I have rambled. As of tomorrow I am in PA till August. Anyone who finds themself in the allentown or bethlehem area, look me up.

b

3 comments:

Gloria Quincy said...

Living with random roomates definitely sucks sometimes. I'm glad you survived it.

So are you working at a summer stock company this summer? My BF worked at Shakespeare and Co. a couple years ago (sound board op).

Gloria Quincy said...

Oh, of course you work at the PA Shakespeare Festival. If I had looked at the rest of your blog, it would have told me, LOL! This is what happens when I read blogs in the morning before I've had some tea.

It looks like you guys have a great season planned. As I mentioned, my BF also works in theater, so I end up seeing a lot of random stuff in Boston. Too bad I we can't make up an excuse to head to PA.

Jen said...

First...my blog is http://piccologirl72.blogspot.com/

Second...I'm glad you survived and you didn't kill her. I thought you might for a while there and I wanted to when I first met her so I understand.

See you in July :) YAY :)