Saturday, April 7, 2007

On The Needles



So I have one finished object, and one on the needles (okay, that doesn't count the afghans, and the calpotis that I have to Frog)


So, I got my camera yesterday (WEEEEEEEEEEE)


Here is the yarn. Is it from Farmhouse Yarns
I can't recall the name of the color, I know it is not wildflowers. I bought it at the barn sale, so it was unmarked. Next time (note to self) bring a note pad, and get all the color names and weights)


Here is is on the needles


I used size sevens. Nothing fancy

And here is it finished.



I will probably add a snap to it. Nothing fancy, Just something to keep it from getting scratched up.





I am also working on something that is SUPER cute

These are the Baby Cargo Pants from knitty

They are really easy, I would highly recommend them. I am just about done. I hope to have them done this weekend. They are for my friend who is due in July. I hope that they will be able to be worn into the fall.

Well, today I am off to work on my Grant for Theatre Management and my calling script for the Runaway bear. Then hopefully I will be able to get the rest of my journal done for Childrens' Theatre. It will be a lot of work, but I would really like to get all of it done today. I would like to take my camera out to play tomorrow. It is so nice to have it.

hope everyone has a blessed Easter.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So what camera did you get? That's awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

The yarn you are using is similar to the one I just got, except it is pastel colors. It's really cool!!