Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm back





This week has been a bit hectic, but now I have some pictures to show. First things first, the Afghan is done. I get to give it to her next week when we get together. so here it is:






Here are some detail shots to show as well:






The color is pretty true, it is one of the encore Heather colors. I am really pleased. I actually cast on too many stitches, so it is actually too wide, bit I am still happy with it. This is the 4th of this pattern that I have done. I made one in green for Becca, one for My sister Rebecca, one for my cousin Sarah. I have already cast on the one for my cousin Alison.





I also have some very cute baby stuff to show

This is baby Michelle, She is about 7 weeks old, she was born a bit early so the hat is still a bit large on her. This is the pattern from LMKG it was made with farmhouse yarns

It is the silk spun cotton, they don't seem to have a link for it. I love working with this yarn, in fact I am making a pair of cargo

Other than that, things are really good. I got my grant done already, so that is a wonderful thing. I only have a little bit to fix. I also finished my Press release, and I know that is just fine.

Guess that's it for now, I have a bunch of shifts to work this weekend, which will come very much in handy for the beginning of the season in PA. Only two weeks left till I head back up to PA, and am out of my current living situation. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That blanket is beautiful betsy!!!!

Unknown said...

That hat is tooooooo cute!!! Love it! Cute baby too :)