Friday, June 6, 2008

the decision is not to decide. . . . .

Okay, so lots of updates. . . . . here it goes. . . . .

Knitting:
Things are going well. I just finished the petal bib. That was harder than it looked. I am going to make another. I may also play with the pattern a bit. I don't have pictures today. I made it with varigated pink, brown, and white sugar n cream and dark brown for the strap. OH so cute. I am right now making a baby einstein burp cloth using hte same pattern. It looks great, I just love it. Going to send that off to cousin A for Miss Charlotte.

I still have a blanket going for Victory Junction, that is a big one, and it is on the list to get finished. I keep running out of yarn.

Bookmarks galore. I am making them for Miss J's baby shower next week. i think i have all of htem done, just have to block them.

Reading:
I am currently reading little women. I never read it as a kid, and I am reading it now, it is great. I am really enjoying it.

movies:
Finally saw Juno. It was great. I re-watched sex and the city season 3 (so that I can give it to piccolo girl next week) I am holding off on seeing the movie till next weekend when I get to see it with the girls. Can't wait.

Work:
Well, that is what the subject line is referring to. I have decided not to make any decisions hastily. My sister has offered me a room in her apartment in Boston. I am looking at jobs up there. I know how much fun it would be to live in Boston, seriously I know. Especially since there is very little to do down here. Though living in Boston (even with my sister) is substantially more expensive. I am getting ready to fill out my application to be a teaching assistant down here. Not a whole lot of money, BUT it is more than I am making where I am working now. It will also give me the opportunity to work with children and really get a feel for it. here I am , a person who wants to have their own children's theatre and I have never really had significant experience working with them.

I am taking a wonderful online class on How to write a business plan. It is going well. The instructor is fantastic. She also teaches a course on writing for children, and I definitely think I am going to take that course next.

So, that is it. Sorry no pics today. I forgot my cable to upload the pictures of the petal bib. I will try to remember tomorrow I promise.

b

No comments: