Monday, June 2, 2008

Thank you Dear Car

While you lack power windows, and you seem to not allow me to go over 65 miles per hour with the air conditioning on. I would like to take this moment to thank you. Thank you dear car for getting 32 miles to the gallon. It makes having to spend $42 to fill you ith gas today far more worthwhile. And, while I was clearly an idiot and did not notice the $3.88 per gallon gas and I spent $3.95 instead that is far from your fault.

Also little car, whom I haven't really cleaned out in weeks, thank you for sharing the missing change with me today. The missing change that has probably been rolling around in my car for months. The missing change that today allowed me to get an ice cream (which also made the spending $42 on gas today a little better.)

Little car you deserve special treatment, while I cannot afford the fancy car wash (have you been listening to everything I have said about the price of Gas) This weekend you will get cleaned out. That is right. Because it was quite fascinating today to find cat food in my car. Would you like to know the last time Hagrid was in the car, that is right. . . you remember that terrible trip home from christmas where he cried the entire time.

SO car, I thank you. You are too good to me . We had a rough patch there for a couple of months, but we got through it.

No comments: