Sunday, June 15, 2008

WWKIP day


WWKIP day
Originally uploaded by nutmegknitter
Look at me, knitting in public. And with Loopy!!! nutmegknitter and I were in DC for a baby shower. We took this at breakfast at the Residence Inn. We had a great DAy. I will post pictures later. a HUGE thanks you to the girls at Knit Happens. They advised me on what I was doing wrong 9or in more positive terms they let me know how I was inventing a new stitch) This has changed so much about my knitting!!!!! I am working on my swatch for Central Park Hoodie in hopes of casting it on this week.

I will hopefully be able to upload pics when I get to work tomorrow. It is a long week with Vacation Bible School and Work. Oh yes work.

I am still at the hotel, enjoying the fact that I am not at home. Being with friends and family just makes me realize that I want to be closer to them.

Okay, sappy stuff over. Happy Father's Day to all.

I hit the road in a couple of hours.

No comments: