Friday, June 20, 2008

Post #100

Okay, so interestingly enough this is post #100 for me. Pretty cool. To think, 100 posts ago I was merely a novice blogger. Now I am on my second post of the day, on ravelry, and even plurking. Thisis cool stuff.

So here is my soapbox for my 100th post. I don't want children, love them, spoil them, teach them, don't want them. I have two sisters. One who is expecting right now after a year of painful (both emotionally and physically) treatments, and I have another sister who is paying out of pocket because the health insurance companies (or some other stupid person) doesn't think they should help her become a mother. Now we have these IDOIOT children getting pregnant as a pact.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/25279403/

Just because jamie lynn is doing it, just because you watched Juno, just because you want a bump. . No, that is not a reason to have a kid. Want something that will love you unconditionally, get a cat. Not even a dog, jsut a cat. They love you, and you still get to clean up their dirty littler boxes. Once you can care for a cat, then get a dog, then. . and maybe then. . . You can have a kid. CArrying an egg around school does not mean you can be a parent.

And school OPEN YOUR EYES you have a problem. Ignore the parents and what they ahve to say, you have to start dealing with this issues. and Parents. START PARENTING.

This is insane.

Sorry, this is crazy.

No comments: