Monday, December 29, 2008

The hats

It has been a winter of hats for me. Lots of hats. I have decided that I really enjoy knitting hats. They are really fun. The first one was for my brother in law. He is a Cleavland Browns fan, so Rebecca asked me to make him a hat with his team colors. I could not be happier with how it came out. It is a perfect fit.


Then there was the hat for my step dad, he doesn't like to stand still. This was very special for me to knit. He got me some pure Llama fiber last year, and I made him this hat out of the fiber that he got for me. I think it is a bit too big, but he would not admit it. He seems to like it, I just hope he wears it.


The of course there are the gratuitous baby pictures. I made some hats for Rebecca. These are out of Dark Horse yarns Fantasy (I think this is my newest favorite acrylic) I made these hats to match the clapotis that I made for Rebecca

This hat is every one's favorite. At first it didn't seem to be Patrick's favorite at all.


But he seemed to start to like it more.

2 comments:

Girl Meets Needle said...

Aren't hats great? They're even better than socks when you're in between time consuming projects!And the baby hats are awesome!

Jen said...

He had the hat on again today and was sleeping with it on so that's a good sign :)