Monday, December 15, 2008

My desk


My desk
Originally uploaded by theatreknitter
Just in case anyone wanted to know what I keep at my desk every day. Here it is.

My window is wonderful (I frequently spy on the folks across the street) In general seeing the weather makes me happy. The picture on the stand is me jumping out of an airplane. I can remember it like it was yesterday. It reminds me not to take things to seriously. I have two computer monitors (Yup, I work in support. I stare at computer screens all day long. Jealous? )

Water bottle that I will empty two to three times a day. I talk a lot. (No really it is my job to talk all of the time.)

The other two pictures are of Lorelai. Her mom is just too cool and comes up with wonderful cards to send to people. I am looking forward to adding Patrick to the mix. Should add Ian and Will as well. Not so much to add clutter, that isn't it at all. It reminds me to take some time OFF from work. Reminds me that these little ones will grow FAR to fast. You may notice from the picture on my computer screen, that is Lorelai WALKING!!!!!!

The white cord leads to the i-phone, which leads to the music that MUST be playing.

So now you can see a little bit into my bed.

(Oh, I keep the knitting in the bag or I would be looking at it all day and want to knit all of the time)

No comments: