Friday, October 24, 2008

Dear Daily Chum

I love you, really I do. You are the bright spot in my day I am having a bad day, I go to the chum. There is bound to be something there that will brighten my day. But seriously, You are not helping my condition. The condition, I understand, is terminal. Even the knitting celebrities are suffering from it, did you read yarn harlot yesterday? Startisits is a problem from which we all suffer. We are hiding WIP's and UFO's. saying to ourselves, "Of ourse I can make an afghan by December 21st, I will just deny myself sleep, hunker down in my apartment for an entire weekend, not to mention hauling projects onto the train in hopes that maybe I can get in some knitting time in the two stops that I have on my way to work.

But seriously, today you post this.knotions. The patterns are beautiful, so fantastic. . . . But we have to wait till November 3rd. SO this weekend I wil attempt to finish projects n hopes that on November third I will be able to cast on more (as I run into my closet to hide more WIP's so that I do not have to look at them.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- there are entirely too many wonderful knits in that preview! I cannot handle the derailment of my Christmas plan!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I did NOT need to see that. I don't know what I'd want to start first! **eyes rapidly growing queue**

Anonymous said...

my business here is done.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA