Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WIP's

Okay, so I promised a few people that I would post these. Since October is Breast Cancer awareness month, and I am making this for mom for Christmas I will show you this.

This is the Pink ribbon illusion scarf. It is from Short-n-crafty's blog This pattern is fantastic. I love it. It is the first time I have done illusion and I am thrilled with it. In fact, I am thinking of making something for my future nephew with illusion.


Thanks to the wonderful peacefulknitter I was graced with some malabrigo the other day. Some random leftovers, but I knew I could make something pretty. I need a wrist rest for my work keyboard. Well, I do have some lovely Malabrigo so why not. Here it is.


I hope to have the scarf at least 1/3 done this weekend, then I can get to the second ribbon.

So, those are my WIP's/

Hey, if you are family (or know my mom) shhhhhhhh the scarf is her Christmas gift.

2 comments:

Shorty said...

I am so glad you are enjoying the pattern. I had hoped to see someone making one for Breast Cancer awareness month.

Thanks for the compliment.

Shorty

Anonymous said...

That illusion scarf is looking awesome! Glad you enjoyed the Malabrigo. Be prepared: it's addictive!