Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Wonders

Well, it is Wednesday. Hump Day, the one in the middle Gotta make it interesting somehow right? Well. . . . . Now I introduce Wednesday wonders. Maybe it is a question, maybe it is something new I have discovered. In general I introduce the Wednesday wonder for this week.

I know, you wouldn't think that a cookie could be a wonder right? Not for me. See, for those of you that might be new to my blog, I love food. Really I do. . . All kinds of food. I like junk food, sweet food, spicy food, sour food, healthy food, salty food, fried foods and greasy foods. Yup, it all fits (But no, I did not try Haggis when I was in Scotland, I drew a VERY thick line and I stayed on my side of it)

But last night while grocery shopping I saw the cake-sters. Do I enjoy oreos, of course, they are great, and the oreo cake-sters are very good. But these, well,. . . what can I say. . . they are just happiness in a yellow foil wrapper, and there are TWO of them.

SO yes, the Wednesday Wonder of the Week.
Enjoy

2 comments:

Northeast Yarn Ho said...

lol, I have a friend who felt exactly the same way about haggis when she was in Scotland.

Anonymous said...

Those look AMAZING!