Thursday, October 30, 2008

Reasons that I love where i live right now. .

1. I don't have to over think my holiday travel. I just realized that it only takes 2 hrs (barring traffic) to drive home. Sure, I am going to bring the car into the city maybe the week before or so in order to get out of the city easier, but when it comes to turkey day I can TOTALLY play it by ear. that rocks.

2. my friends can call me when they go to yarn sales that involved 60% off yarn and get me that wonderful skein of yarn that wsa $44/skein full price.

3. SO many more knitters in m midst.

4. Better yarn stores.

5. I get to see my handknits being displayed on the people that I made them for. (sorry, bad face. We were watching the news and she heard about another school being shut down. But look at the scarf!!!!! I have never seen it worn)

So yeah, life is pretty much very cool right now.

No comments: